Delivery Centric Global Delivery Model: A Strategic Advantage at Minimal Risk
Offshore Done Right
Outsourcing has moved beyond the point where Businesses/Top management/IT planners talk about value from price differences at the unit cost level, and has moved to a point where business outcomes, value and results from outsourcing partners are being focused on. While a good understanding of the client’s business and a sound business strategy is at the center of every successful IT initiative, Serene strongly believes that the promise of Outsourcing can be achieved from every single project that we execute. Serene’s approach and perspective to outsourcing is not opportunistic – it’s strategic. Our Global Delivery Model integrates with and augments your organization’s operating plan, enhances your delivery capabilities and decreases time-to-market of your projects and products.
Our Global Delivery model is effective in providing the cost benefits, skills and scalability of resources that are needed for offshore success. Serene has invested heavily in its offshore strategy as a company -its offshore service offerings, people, processes, methodologies, infrastructure and tools to enhance communication and knowledge sharing between the onsite and offshore teams. Our complete focus is on delivering strategic value and quality from each engagement in addition to the natural cost benefits that come from our offshore strategy.
There are some well known advantages from an offshore strategy: reduced time-to-market of your products and services, a 24*7 support structure due to follow-the-sun model and leverage from a bigger talent pool. Still, there are glaring challenges facing offshore projects – retention of key resources, limited focus on risk management, focus on technical and not business solutions. Package application software projects like Siebel, Oracle, etc come with their own set of challenges. For business units and IT project teams new to Outsourcing, there are some low-hanging fruits to start of with: Reporting, Application administration, data migration and analysis, portions of Testing, Development of Training manuals etc.
Delivery Centric’s Offshore Development Center – Highlights
- State-of-the-art development center in Bangalore, India – one of the fastest growing IT hubs
- 6000 sq. ft facility with a capacity for 100 professionals
- 50Mbps dedicated line
- 24 X 7 Power back up
- VOIP phones and Video Conferencing facility
- Physical Security – Secured access to ODC and round-the-clock monitoring by security personnel
- Data Security
- Powerful LAN Backup and data recovery procedures
- Firewall Protection for the entire network. IP Protection
- We have enforced strict IP protection policies for all our customer data and information: all our employees are legally bound to adhere to these policies during and after their employment with Serene
- Non Disclosure Agreement signed with every employee