Delivery Centric (DC) provides large and mid-sized organisations the customer focused technology solutions required to complete in demanding markets. Our reputation is built on being a reliable, flexible and scalable technology partner. We have Practices for Cyber Security; specialised in Identity Management, Cloud Integration, Cloud Solutions and Professional Services. All based on well-established partnerships with leading technology product vendors. We deliver new technology solution implementations, enhancements, upgrades, and ongoing operational support for existing solutions.
We are seeking a passionate, energetic and enthusiastic Account Manager to join our successful sales team – another ambitious person, who will pursue opportunities with persistence and resilience. You will be responsible for continuing to keep existing customers satisfied and also growing the business.
- Primary – Ensure customer satisfaction is high
- Secondary – Grow the customers use of Delivery Centric technology solutions & professional services. Focused on, but not limited to, our technology partnerships for Identity and Access Management (IDAM), Cloud Middleware and Cloud Solutions (i.e., ForgeRock, MuleSoft, Okta, Oracle, IBM, AWS, Ping Identity, SailPoint, CyberArk)
- Support related sales activities within the sales team
- Reporting directly into the Sales Director
- You are responsible for identifying new, up-sell and renewal opportunities that maximizes our customer value, and builds your sales pipeline
- Qualifying (in/out) opportunities and successfully Closing out these deals
- Accurate completion and timely submission of associated paperwork
- You will understand and be able to represent, the full range of Delivery Centric products & services to customers, and the associated value propositions
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with customers to grow the business
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with our consultants
- Understand the value that our consultants & solutions are providing a customer
- Understand the activities & areas where our consultants & solutions are operating
- Report accurately on our commercial engagements with customers & Accurately forecast sales
- Excellent communicator with our customers Technology Managers, Chapter Leads, Engineers, Contracts Management Office, Sourcing Managers, etc
- Experience in account planning, and managing a customer portfolio; acting tactically but with a strategic perspective
- Energised to deliver great customer experiences & outcomes which build our brand value
- Self-motivated to learn, and be able to understand technology and software solutions (at a Sales level). Noting our focus on cyber security and identity & access management
- Process driven with a high attention to detail
- Proactive, and with a “take ownership” approach
Why Work for Us:
At Delivery Centric we aim to help our people develop & grow their experiences & capabilities, in line with the growth of our company. We are an accomplished Australian company, operating throughout APAC and specialists at providing a full range of Technology Services; delivering Programs of work, Technology specific projects, Managed Services or simply Technology Consultants to support a customers need. We are looking for great people, who like to operate in a culture based on trust, integrity, customer success, collaboration, individuals doing their best, and Continuous Improvement.
So, if this appeals, click on the Apply Now button, I’m looking forward to hearing from you!