Our client is seeking a Desktop Support Engineer, who is responsible for Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 onsite customer facing support.
- Configuring, upgrading, installation and troubleshooting desktop/laptop computers along with any associated equipment like printers
- Work with vendors support contract to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software
- Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation system, Citrix, remote access, file servers, email servers, conferencing system and application servers
- Broad and in-depth knowledge of Windows Desktop OS on desktop/laptop PCs
- Working knowledge of troubleshooting hardware issues and replacing hardware on both desktop and laptops
- Working knowledge of installing software, patches, updates on Desktop, Laptops etc.
- Basic TCP/IP LAN skills and experience
- Knowledge of switches, modems, routers, AP and firewall.
Apply now and we will reach out to you to discuss further information about the opportunity. Also, you can directly reach out to us on +64 9320 1717 ext: 612.