Exciting Opportunity for a ONE IDENTITY SAFEGUARD DEVELOPER/SUPPORT
- Review and update all the solution documents as part of the project
- Work with 3rd Party Vendors to support all the technical queries and data review apart of the information gathering.
- Must have knowledge of Networking to guide IP and Firewall design teams for On boarding solutions and help in resolving critical routing issues.
- Coordination with vendor throughout the solution implementation and on-boarding.
- Support all the testing activities and data validation as part of the applications on boarding.Coordination with platform owners for a smooth testing and on-boarding
- Must have good exposure to Operations management and 24/7 support.
- Status report for all the deliverables and challenges/risk to be reported.
- Aligned with project manager and support the technical deliveries wherever applicable.
- Incident Management/Change Management.
- End to End Support for PAM product functionalities.
- Must be having hands On to Safeguard or Other PAM Solutions like Cyber ark, TPAM and good to have knowledge of Identity and Access management environment.
- Work with SIEM team to configure rules to monitor logs generated from Infra available.
- Must have knowledge for Safeguard On boarding of Servers/Users/ Devices and managing Session Requests/ Password Requests for the requestor on a day to day task.
- Working on Custom Safeguard Applications and its Functional accounts testing and configurations to adhere all the compliance and audit for Password Management for these accounts.
- Managing Complex Network Applications On boarded to Safeguard and providing proper support to the Applications involving the Vendor support in between.
- Must have good working Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence Wiki.
- Provide 24×7 Support or On Call support whenever required.
- Configuration changes to Safeguard solution will be required as per the change in requirements or ongoing process.
- Safeguard Custom Platform Integration and ESSO configuration hands on is a must.
- Must be comfortable with writing Customized Technical definition for complex Thick clients and Web URLs for 3rd party applications within Safeguard.
- Patch updates/upgrades to Safeguard Platform
- Need to prepare End user training documentation & provide training.
- Support during break glass scenarios for privileged user access.
- Hands-on experience in configuring and implementing REST API solutions.
- Good knowledge over the use of Powershell scripts and Java scripting.
- Experience of automating the solutions with the help of Restful API web services and scripting
Happy to share more details on the role over a quick discussion on +61388041321 Ext– 615 !!