Do you want to have a long-term career in a successful Australian Technology
Delivery Centric is a Melbourne headquartered global organization offering
solutions to 150+ customers including 20% of the Fortune 500 across Banking
& Financial Services, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Universities etc
About the Role:
- Hands on experience in the design, configuration, customization, deployment, integration and performance tuning of the Oracle Access Management Suite 11gR2PS3/12cPS3/12cPS4 (OAM + OID/OUD) in high availability mode.
- Build out and support clone of Oracle Identity and Access Management 11g stack environments which include Oracle Access Manager and Oracle HTTP Server using an existing environment as a model.
- Upgrade cloned OAM 11gR2PS3 environment to 12cPS3 and then upgrade 12cPS3 to 12cPS4, this includes knowledge of OAM 12c In-Place and Out-of-place upgrade procedures along with SSO Architectural components Oracle HTTP Server (OHS) 12c PS4, Oracle Internet Directory (OID) , Oracle Virtual Directory
- Experience in development environments/languages: Java
– Technical Skills:
- The candidate should have 4+years of experience into Oracle Access Manager, Oracle HTTP server
- The candidate should have 4+years of experience into Oracle virtual directory, Oracle internet directory
- The candidate should have hands on experience into java
Why Work for Us:
At Delivery Centric (DC) we aim to help our resources develop and grow their experiences and capabilities, in line with the growth of our company. We are an accomplished Australian company, engaged throughout APAC and specialised in providing a full range of Technology Solutions to customers; delivering Programs of work, Technology specific projects, Managed Services or simply Technology Consultants to support customers. We are looking for great resources who like to operate in a culture based on trust, integrity, customer success, collaboration, individuals doing their best, and Continuous Improvement. So if this appeals to you, we’d love to hear from you!