- Plan and oversee delivery across the teams within Risk Metrics & Measurement (Risk Systems, Enterprise Risk, Methodology, Models, Credit Risk Provisions, Regulatory Reporting, BI); Finance (Regulatory Reporting); Core Project Team (Data Assurance & Governance, Capital Portfolio Performance framework, Change Management) as well as ensure over-arching program coordination across all 3 streams.
- Establish processes to develop, manage and track the integrated schedule – with a key focus on capturing inward data dependencies (from the divisions), and identifying the critical path
- Establish processes to manage risks and issues and drive this focus across all Group teams
- Chair program working groups, coordinate populating of steer co packs, prepare ‘plan on page’ visual
- Support the program director to manage day to day activities / planning for the core project team – sprint experience
- Identify relevant program delivery / management information that needs to be cascaded to the divisional work streams to adopt. Provide forward looking view of group plans / requirements with a focus on ensuring inward dependencies are met
- Establish and drive Program communications and status reporting – aimed at ensuring coordination across the divisions and meeting stakeholder information needs (from the core program)
- Use core project portfolio management system for monthly updates to project health indicators, status summary, risk and issues
- – Must have strong project delivery and scheduling experience.
- Introduce best practices in regards to establishing and embedding PMO / project delivery processes, tools and techniques for building an integrated schedule, ie; WBS to identify inter dependencies between teams
- Effective use of collaboration tools, ie; MS teams, Confluence/Jira to drive accountability / transparency
- Confident facilitator / meeting chair – brings people together
- Diligent in documenting meeting outcomes and following up actions
Why Work for Us:
At Delivery Centric (DC) we aim to help our resources develop and grow their experiences and capabilities, in line with the growth of our company. We are an accomplished Australian company, engaged throughout APAC and specialized in providing a full range of Technology Solutions to customers; delivering Programs of work, Technology specific projects, Managed Services or simply Technology Consultants to support customers. We are looking for great resources who like to operate in a culture based on trust, integrity, customer success, collaboration, individuals doing their best, and Continuous Improvement. So if this appeals to you, we’d love to hear from you!