Do you want to have a long-term career in a successful Australian Technology
Delivery Centric is a Melbourne headquartered global organization offering
solutions to 150+ customers including 20% of the Fortune 500 across Banking
& Financial Services, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Universities etc.
About the Role:
- 8 to 10 years of experience in SailPoint Identity architecture, design, development, configuration, testing, integration, and deployment
- Experience in developing applications using Java, J2EE components including Servlets, JSP, JDBC
- Experience in any other IDM suite (OIM, IBM, Sun, CA, Novell) is an added advantage
- Should have experience in implementing at least one complete IAM SDLC engagements projects. This must include activities such as requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and application support
- Having experience/knowledge in following technologies would be an advantage: LDAP, PKI, SSL
- Should have Knowledge of Linux and Windows operating system
- Experience with databases (Oracle, MySQL, etc)
- Preferred experience with RBAC design and implementation
- Experience in working in a development or support role, providing a service to internal or external customers
- Should have experience working in Migration projects is good to have
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels
- Must have experience in application onboarding, provisioning, workflow customization, access review, configuring quick links and reports customization in Sailpoint
- SailPoint connector development experience with both out-of-the-box and custom connectors
- Should have had direct client experience, including working with client teams in an on-site and offshore mode
- Experience working on Java is highly desirable
Why Work for Us:
At Delivery Centric (DC) we aim to help our resources develop and grow their experiences and capabilities, in line with the growth of our company. We are an accomplished Australian company, engaged throughout APAC and specialised in providing a full range of Technology Solutions to customers; delivering Programs of work, Technology specific projects, Managed Services or simply Technology Consultants to support customers. We are looking for great resources who like to operate in a culture based on trust, integrity, customer success, collaboration, individuals doing their best, and Continuous Improvement.
So if this appeals to you, we’d love to hear from you!