Do you work with operations and architecture groups developing scalable, innovative and supportable solutions?
Delivery Centric Technologies is one of the fastest growing technology solutions providers. Our service span across Banking& Financial Services, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Universities etc.
About the Role:
- Work with the Technology Product Owner and the squad to ensure the technical design is aligned to the initiative goal and objectives
- Works with traders, quantitative analysts, java engineers, analysts and testers to deliver low latency Fixed Income trading systems
- Enables continuous delivery practices to increase delivery speed
- Works in collaborative teams to build innovative solutions
- Utilises tools and practices (GIT, Jenkins etc.) to build, verify and deploy solutions in the most efficient ways, enhancing tech division capabilities
- Implements a culture within the Tribe and the Chapter, encouraging best practices around reviews, quality and documentation
- Contributes to Engineering communities, meetups and conferences to promote technology development culture and practices
- Provide ongoing support for platforms as required e.g., problem and incident management
- Creates estimates and continuously reviews demand within the individual squads/teams
- May create, understand and monitor application metrics
- To grow and be successful in this role, you’ll ideally bring the following:
- Strong core Java 8 and higher
- Good experience in frameworks Spring MVC/Spring Boot with REST Web services
- Good expertise in ORM frameworks like Hibernate, JPA etc.
- Multi-threaded programming and OO design
- Shell/Bash scripting
- Building high throughput low latency java software including performance tuning and optimisation to achieve microsecond latencies.
- Passionate, self-starter with the ability to work on problems from inception to completion
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate within Markets Front Office, support and trading stakeholders
- Strong academic background, preferably in computer science
- 7+ years of experience in end-to-end design & development lifecycle in a complex environment which will require integration with a number of systems
- Knowledge of automated testing techniques using Junit, Jest, Selenium, WebDriverIO, Cucumber Framework
- Knowledge about Single Page application, ReactJs, Redux and NodeJs
- Knowledge of messaging system such as Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, Active MQ etc.
- Experience in Reactive programming and Event driven architecture
- Strong experience in cloud computing platforms like Amazon Web Services is preferred
- Financial Services and /or Banking experience including Capital Markets exposure is preferred
Why Work for Us:
At Delivery Centric (DC) we aim to help our resources develop and grow their experiences and capabilities, in line with the growth of our company. We are an accomplished Australian company, engaged throughout APAC and specialised in providing a full range of Technology Solutions to customers; delivering Programs of work, Technology specific projects, Managed Services or simply Technology Consultants to support customers. We are looking for great resources who like to operate in a culture based on trust, integrity, customer success, collaboration, individuals doing their best, and continuous improvement.
So if this appeals to you, we’d love to hear from you! Click Apply Now