Our client is seeking a proactive Service Desk Engineer, who would contribute to improve the end-customer experience by providing exceptional service and solutions to our client.
Location: Hamilton, New Zealand
An ideal applicant would have:
· 2-3 of experience as a service desk engineer or similar roles
· Expertise in Active Directory and troubleshooting client software and basic network
· Significant experience in incident management, problem management and change
management using ticketing tools such as ServiceNow
· Knowledge in SCCM, SharePoint support, Exchange mailboxes and Distribution lists
Your Responsibilities are (but not limited to):
· Manage problems and work requests to provide support through email, chat or telephone
· Troubleshoot software, hardware and network problems
· Prioritize and escalate the complaints to Level 2, Level 3 or related support specialists
· Respond to the tickets and follow up until the closure
Apply now and we will reach out to you to discuss further information about the opportunity. Also, you can directly reach out to us on +64 9320 1717 ext: 612.