Project Management Services
Are your projects spiralling in cost and exceeding planned schedule? Is the information you are receiving just too late to make any meaningful change? Are you really getting the service that you expect or have paid for?
Our project management services can focus your outcomes and manage your risks in such a way that delivers your project-on-time, on-budget and on-specification. Our skilled Project Management team will provide the framework and planning needed to establish and communicate what project outcomes need to be achieved, when they are required by, who needs to participate and what technical resources are required. They will then track progress and quality, manage activities and administer finances to ensure measureable success. This can all be done in accordance with major proven methodologies like PMBOK and Prince2.
Our collaborative approach emphasises your specific needs and tailors a best-fit solution.
We understand the need to have an accurate and shared understanding of the project goals and we achieve this through structured requirements-gathering involving sponsors and stakeholders in a process that is inclusive and participatory. By taking the time to develop a clear understanding of the goals and objectives surrounding our clients’ requirements, we provide better solutions that are more robust to the effects of change and scalability.
Working with a partner to design and build your next product can be nerve-wracking. How will you know if the project is on track? Will you have full visibility on progress? How will you communicate with the team?
Our project management team oversees all projects we deliver, large or small. Their goal is to make sure your project delivers on-time, on-budget, and meets or exceeds the specified requirements.
Our Promise To You
As your project manager, we will:
- Work with you to understand the big picture, so that our goals are aligned with yours
- Provide constant feedback, frequent deliverables, and complete transparency
- Care about your product as if it was our own
- Keep a close eye on progress, budget, and timelines
- Look ahead and anticipate risks, and mitigate them before they become roadblocks
- Be there every step of the way
- confidence that we’ll deliver what we said we’d deliver, when we said we’d deliver it, in the most efficient way possible
- Peace of mind from knowing where the project is at all times, and knowing that someone is looking ahead to anticipate roadblocks and mitigate risks before they slow down the project
- A product that is aligned with your goals
What You Get
If you’d like to know more about how we manage projects, or how we can mentor your own design and development teams to deliver software faster and more predictably, contact us now
A good Project Management service should help you mitigate the likelihood of projects not reaching the desired outcome or exceeding the estimated budget; communicate a shared understanding of the project goals; implement structured requirements-gathering involving sponsor and stakeholders in a process that is inclusive and participatory; track progress and quality, manage activities and administer finances to ensure a successful outcome.