Delivery Centric is a well-known name in the Digital Identity space. We have the largest Security practice in the APAC region. To join our growing Melbourne Team and to add fresh skills into the mix we are looking for dynamic & enthusiastic CyberArk Engineers. You will be working with some of the best-known people in the industry and get the exposure that could skyrocket your career! Ample opportunities to upskill, certify and be the best!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Privileged User account administration of various accounts using CyberArk components
- Integrating various platforms with CyberArk, such as different LDAP providers
- Creating and Managing Safes, Platforms and Owners
- Central Policy Manager (CPM) policies management or redistribution
- Perform health check monitoring on all CyberArk severs to ensure consistent availability of the system to end-user
- Manage stakeholders from both business and technology
- 5+ years’ experience in the industry of which 3 years in CyberArk
- Extensive hands-on development experience in CyberArk
- Experience on CPM connector customization
- Experience in Solution Design would be a bonus
- Advanced troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities
- Masters or Bachelors in IT or related field
- Certifications would be an added advantage
- Good time management skills
- High interpersonal skills are required to provide the role with the capability to promote and support new and existing Business initiatives
Why Work for Us:
At Delivery Centric (DC) we aim to help our resources develop and grow their experiences and capabilities, in line with the growth of our company. We are an accomplished Australian company, engaged throughout APAC and specialised in providing a full range of Technology Solutions to customers; delivering Programs of work, Technology specific projects, Managed Services or simply Technology Consultants to support customers. We are looking for great resources who like to operate in a culture based on trust, integrity, customer success, collaboration, individuals doing their best, and Continuous Improvement. So, if this appeals to you, we’d love to hear from you!
If this sounds like you, please Apply Now and I’ll endeavour to call you.
Or give me a call on +61 3 8804 1321 and ask for Huma!