As a location we consider one of our IT locations: Melbourne, Australia
At Delivery Centric we have a greater purpose than implementing the latest product or technology. We want to improve the everyday lives of millions in a sustainable way through our Digital Cloud Solutions. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine life in a different way.
Join our journey. We are currently looking for an Identity Solutions Architect to be a part of our Cyber Security Practice – Global Authentication & Directory Services Team.
As a subject matter expert you will be developing, designing, and implementing identity and access management solutions. After growing into the role, you will be the main person responsible for the Identity Management Team collaborating with Engineers and Architects across multiple disciplines and solutions to ensure that our IdM solutions are secure, interoperate, connect appropriately and support the company vision and strategy.
The role includes 2 main parts, where one part is the architectural responsibility and second one is the support of the operational ID management team.
- Review IdM architecture(s) and create a strategic development plan.
- Review IdM operation(s) guidelines & processes and propose efficiency improvements
- Define policies and standards in alignment with group security requirements adhering to ECS controls
- Agree and maintain product roadmaps within the technology and architecture strategy
- Identify gaps if any between established standards and proposed solutions and follow exception processes as needed
- Ensure value and costs are tracked and analysed to drive designs’ direction
- Ensure design and architecture information is well documented, up-to-date, and communicated to the relevant stakeholders
- Engage and collaborate with business users/ customers to understand business requirements (which then need to be translated into solutions & processes within IdM solutions)
- Assist in or lead the definition of systems solutions to functional IdM problems, conforming to established system architecture standards and practices
- Work on solutions to exceptions arising within the day to day IdM operations in close cooperation with the operations team
- Act as subject matter expertise supporting the IdM operations team with suggestions, solutions, and advices.
- Act as member of the Global Authentication & Directory Services Team supporting the team on project or operations related activities.
- Very good knowledge of identity management concepts including Identity & Access Management IT General Controls
- Atleast 10 years industry experience
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as an IdM Architect – designing and implementing IAM solutions within a large-scale enterprise environments
- Good working experience on the recent versions of the various IdM products in the market – Knowing their features and limitations.
- Good understanding of Active Directory, Azure AD, cloud directories, MFA, and other authentication options.
- Practical operational knowledge of identity management solutions, preferably
- Demonstrated success in assessing and articulating requirements for process and system improvements, excellent understanding of IT infrastructure and operations management
- Identity management certification (CIAM and CIMP) and security certifications will be an advantage.
- Demonstrated effective relationship management and collaboration skills
- Ability to work with a vast array of information and to cope with rapidly changing information
- Analytical and innovative mindset, result and service oriented, eagerness to take up challenges and adjust to changes
- Masters or Bachelors in IT or related field
- Excellent command over English
Why Delivery Centric?
- Interesting job in an international environment
- Opportunities to raise professional qualifications and develop your career on a local and a global level
- Work in a friendly environment in an Australian organizational culture
Apply for this job or send your updated CV to email@example.com. Call on 03 88041321 if you would like to know more or for a detailed conversation